Tuesday, August 18, 2009

1 Yes, 1 to go

We got onto a plane friday morning so that John can officially ask the big question - can he have my hand in marraige?

We had bought the ring a year and a half ago in London, but I guess back then we weren't quite ready to plan a wedding. To be honest, it would have been difficult and I am really glad that it is only happening now.
We were living in flux between two countries and John is someone who is very structured, so he likes to have all his proverbial ducks in a row.
Since then, we have settled down in our very nice town and both have good jobs etc. and the timing is perfect!

So, I am delighted to nearly officially start planning our wedding! Just talking about it makes me crazy!!

The weekend after next, we are going to my dad, after which he will have full permission to ask away!

Better get my nails done next month...

No comments:

Post a Comment