




Some totally faboulous dresses from the red carpet season we are currently in. Ok, the first one (the red dress) is Reem Acra, from his Pre-Fall 2009 line. Love the last one, especially the colour is great! (not sure who these people are, just loved the dress. For the record, if I could, I would have cut the guy out of the picture...not my style at all)
I'm a new blogger and still don't understand what and how to link up where I got the images from... or what the etiquette is regarding using other people's images on your blog. So, image police, please forgive me untill I learn the finer points regarding keeping a blog...
1 comment:
Ha ha I'm a bad blogger and still not crediting. Sheesh. Love the black second from the bottom. Now that's freaky. Second black dress I love and I usually don't like black at all!
Post a Comment