Tuesday, February 3, 2009

almost my birthday plans

So, on Sunday night i decided that my life needs a bit more substance and control. I decided on Sunday night already what to wear on Monday morning, packed my gym bag and set out my lunch. I woke up all excited about my newly acquired business woman attire, got dressed, and looked absolutely fabulous.
Even my boy looked twice at this woman dressed in high heeled grey patent & suede leather pumps, black pencil skirt, black collared shirt, black belt to tie it all together and my London acquired Miu Miu handbag.
I felt amazing...like i was on my way to a meeting with Donald Trump himself. (I have a big imagination...lol)

It's no secret, my work totally sucks. I am depressed about it and not going to bore you with the details, but the whole shopping spree of Saturday was a bit of retail therapy to get me into some kind of happy mood for the big day that is on it's way.

After I went to the gym, I quickly stopped off at the shopping centre to buy some fresh stuff. (seeing that I need to keep up the diet thing...)
I phoned my boy to ask him where he is at, and he said he is going to hook up with me. I walked around in the pharmacy (I am in love with everything labled beauty product) when I looked up and found him standing in the door. (Soo cheesy I know!) He was a vision! the most beautiful guy I have ever seen in real life.
So, i hooked into his arm and walked with him, so happy.
He told me he has a little secret rolled up his sleeve. It took me a while to realise it was a figure of speech, lol, I thought he had something up his sleeve....I'm really slow sometimes. (It's part of my charm, trust me, lol) Crazy woman. Any way, he is planning something for my birthday. Apparantly, it's something I need to wear my dancing shoes for and dress appropriately for.... which leaves soo many options!
He is the worst person to keep a secret though, and I can tell that he is burning to tell me!
So far, I got out of him that it's going to be on Saturday, and my two very bestest (lol, don't think that's an actual word) friends are going to be there too.
He has been on the phone a lot and I am burning to know!! lol
I really can not say in words how much I love and like him! He is just awesome and beyond my wildest dreams. (and did I mention he is dark and handsome?)
Any way, I am super excited and what was a very depressing week previously might just turn out really cool afterall!

1 comment:

Modelmental said...

What a honey? I can't wait to read what fab party he conjured up for you! Are you bestest friends also in CT? Hope so! And I'm sure it does suck but I sometimes wish I had a job that I could get dressed up for!

Post a Comment