
My little brother is getting married in April. Who knew I'd be the last one in our family standing!
Any hoo, he fell in love and popped the question quite quickly - I was shocked, and I am pretty open minded about these things...
I haven't met the girl as yet, all I know is that he loves her. So, I am happy for him.
Before I was working in finance, I worked as a professional makeup artist on movies, occasional brides and friends and absolutely loved it. So, I offered to do her makeup as a get-to-know my future sis in-law, plus I'm a perfectionist... I would want her to look amazing!
I think we are both quite nervous about meeting eachother, but we'll get over it soon enough.
So, obviously I would need a dress to impress!
I am constantly browsing for wedding dresses, but now this gives me a chance to look for something else.
I fell in love with Carlos Miele. The guy just makes the most awesome dresses.
This is what I would love love love to wear...
Will keep you updated!
Any hoo, he fell in love and popped the question quite quickly - I was shocked, and I am pretty open minded about these things...
I haven't met the girl as yet, all I know is that he loves her. So, I am happy for him.
Before I was working in finance, I worked as a professional makeup artist on movies, occasional brides and friends and absolutely loved it. So, I offered to do her makeup as a get-to-know my future sis in-law, plus I'm a perfectionist... I would want her to look amazing!
I think we are both quite nervous about meeting eachother, but we'll get over it soon enough.
So, obviously I would need a dress to impress!
I am constantly browsing for wedding dresses, but now this gives me a chance to look for something else.
I fell in love with Carlos Miele. The guy just makes the most awesome dresses.
This is what I would love love love to wear...
Will keep you updated!
1 comment:
Wow, that dress is gorgeous! Careful of upstaging the bride? Jokes. What an interesting situation to meet your sister-in-law-to-be as her make-up artist! She should count herself lucky.
Post a Comment