Thursday, June 4, 2009

Exciting stuff!

John came home from his jog and took me with to get his new favourite chicken mayo almost halfway out of town. When he falls in love with something, he will have it almost every day, untill the next thing comes around. We are both like that with food! lol

We started speaking about the wedding and the ideas we have. We both have exactly the same vision - down to earth do without the stuffy traditional stuff.

I realised then and there why I fell in love with him all along - he is super stylish and so creative!

He had the best ideas and we both got so excited talking about the things we would like to have, and the things we didn't want to have.

Sure, there are bound to be a few differences, but I am willing to compromise.

I really want us to work together to make our wedding celebration a true family affair, no frills, no fuss, just a lovely party. I want to be a hands on bride, doing most of the things ourselves and having an old fashioned, home made wedding - Italian style.

He bought my ring in October last year and have been waiting untill we've settled into our new lives back from overseas. It drives me crazy that I know there's a ring, but no proposal yet.

He admitted to have spoken to my best friend yesterday about how he is going to propose and when, so, hopefully not too long now...
x

No comments:

Post a Comment