Friday, December 10, 2010

One week to go!

This last week seems to have gone by in a wink of an eye!

Tomorrow I am going for my very first fitting of my dress - yes, I know! I don't know if I'm going to like it or not, but I don't really have much time left to change it if I have to.  That is by far my worst stress so far.

But, now that it's drawing to a close, I feel slightly sad to have to say goodbye to looking up weddings and getting ideas.  Even though I would NEVER admit it, and boy, have I tried denying it, I have loved planning my wedding.

I think that we have grown so much over the last year.  I think the added pressure of being engaged and answering everybody's questions really has put us through the love kiln.  We have been excited, we have been anxious, we have fought over big things, we have fought over small things, but we've come together again soon.

Which made me think of our journey together - you and me mister, I think will make it till the very very end.

Our last Christmas in the UK.  You held my hand when I cried when we had to come back.  You knew I was scared to come back to South Africa.  
You made me feel so welcome when we stayed at your parents.  
I love the fact that you are a real South African boy, who refuses to wear long pants, even in sub-zero temperatures.
I love your hugs, how you enfold me.
I love your sexy soft eyes... they were my first love.
I love that you are a shy boy, but when we are together, you totally come to life!
I just think that you are perfect... the most perfect person in the world.
And Saturday coming, I'll be yours forever! x

1 comment:

Mary said...

Such a sweet post! It's true - despite all the stress of it, you will miss the wedding planning once it's all over. I remember it feeling somewhat strange - it consumes your thoughts for so long. I definitely missed it. I hope your wedding is everything you dream it will be!

Post a Comment