Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The wedding - an update

I can't believe that next weekend is our big big day!  Time flies when you are engaged and waiting for your big day to come.  One day there's still six months left, then three and then before you know, two weeks.

Whilst the big things are planned, my days are consumed with the little things... printing menus, printing name cards, glue sticks and cartons.  But, I love it!

I love how this wedding has given me the opportunity to do something that's completely my vision, my style and to put that out there for the world to judge.  (Which, is slightly scary too!)

Last night, I finally found someone who was willing to help me with the flowers for not all that much!  I was scared that the flower expenditure was going to be a big one, so I aimed for free flowers... but in a real world, free flowers also means second grade flowers.  And I want my tables to look amazing.

I will post pictures of the actual name cards and menus at a later stage, but for now, here is the ideas that I got from the web.  (Thank you so much for all the wedding blogs out there!! You guys are making our lives so much easier!! Would never have been able to plan it without the internet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment