Friday, May 21, 2010

Our Story - Part 9

The morning of my flight my mom and I went shopping for some new clothes for me. What do you wear, what do you take?

I suddenly realized that I might need a wax... and that realization made me panic! 

Not that I'm that type of girl, but with so much built up feelings, how far might it go? And right now, he could not see any part of that piece of anatomy.

We called off the panty shopping and drove around for 2 hours to find a salon that could do a brazilian there and then. None. Good Pretoria people don't wax like that. Shit!

Only to realize that I left a whole bag of underwear at the coffee shop we sat at! Carina! So mindless sometimes!  

By now, I was in such a rush and panic. Everything just felt like it was going in the wrong direction. 

It was 14:00 and I needed to leave the house packed and beautified by 15:00. We were still running after my panties that I left in the mall and I couldn't sort out my situation. Arggh!!

That rush made me feel super nervous and kind of sad that I didn't spend the last hours with my mother more relaxed , but here we were. Leaving the house and heading for OR Tambo International.

I met with Chris and his guy at the airport. 
The three of us sat and made anxious chatter. I didn't feel comfortable in what I was wearing and felt slightly un-cool by comparison to my super stylish companions. 

By now, I was worried. Literally did not want to go anymore. I'm not cool enough, not thin enough. 
Seriously, who meets guys online and then fly to another continent to hook up with them! This is crazy business.

I just settled into my seat, heart beating and mind going crazy when my phone buzzed. It was my favourite person in the world. Letting me know that he can't wait. 

When he wakes up we going to be together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment