Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The fear and faith of it all

I seriously need more faith and less fear.

Just because things don't always work out the first time you try, doesn't mean that there isn't a plan.

Well, I'm saying that, but I'm actually having a hard time keeping my mind from wandering.

I lied awake last night feeling a bit like a loser.  I just felt like none of our plans are working out and wondering if I will ever be really happy and content knowing that I couldn't at least have one more change in scenery before I really have to settle down and have babies.  (You might have seen the reports on Sky News about the abolishment of the Tier 1 Visa to the UK from anywhere outside of the EU. It's so silly! The Southern Hemisphere crowd are real hard workers and bring more economic benefit to the UK than any other EU counterpart...)

But, I've got to have faith. And that's what I'm gonna try - believing in the unseen as if it already happened.  And then, I'm gonna have to try patience.

Somewhere, somehow a little spot will open up and we will be on a plane to somewhere to have a little adventure abroad...

2 comments:

theappletea said...

o really really nice!!!

Kristi said...

everything happens for a reason. chin up.

Post a Comment