A million reasons why I love you all so much:
I love coming here, I love going onto your blogs and seeing your new ideas and inspirations. It's amazing to see how many talented people there are out there!
I love to see your photo's, the things that you do, the things you find cool. I love it all.
But most of all, I love thinking about the people behind my favourite places to go. It's amazing to see people's lives move forward. Some made new babies! And it's amazing to like people you really don't know so much, but I do.
Because you see, going onto your blogs are like going places to me. It feels like I'm somewhere amazing in the world. It somehow, makes me dream of getting better and going my own way.
There's a million more things to say, but for now, all I can say is that you make my days of feeling like nothing seem bearable. Like I might be someone. Even someone I've always wanted to be....
No comments:
Post a Comment