Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lying awake picturing yourself in your wedding dress?

Last night I couldn't sleep.  I kept dreaming about our wedding.
I just wanted to know how I will actually look in my wedding dress.
I want it to be perfect, but I don't know how I'll look as I have never even tried on a big white dress.
I kept wondering about my hair...what to do!
I'm sure it's normal.

I have downloaded some wedding invite templates from www.downloadandprint.com which I thought were fabulous...printed them out at work on cartons and tracing paper, but unfortunately, both of us weren't exactly convinced by my lousy execution.  (Accountant by trade remember?)

So, today I've emailed a wonderful graphic designer in our area who does all kinds of wonderful things www.offthewallcontemporary.co.za.  Hopefully she can help us create something amazing!

I sent her some of my favourite finds on www.100layercake.com, so here's some inspiration!

1 comment:

Findings of Favour said...

Not that the wedding invites available weren't up to scratch... it was all to do with the execution on my behalf :)

Post a Comment