Thursday, June 3, 2010

The search for dress no.2

Well, I've thought long and hard about this and have decided to hang up my big white dress when the party starts. I've never seen someone look stylish and elegant when getting down and dirty on the dance floor... in fact, I've only ever cringed in cheese-ball horror.
Those who knows me, knows that I do like to enjoy myself when the right track is playing and I'm feeling the beat.
So, the fact that I like to dance to anything (I really mean everything), even Abba on a good day, has left me with the very exciting search for little sexy sparkly dress no.2.
Whilst my big dress will have absolutely nothing that sparkles, I'm gearing towards a shorter, more flowing and sparkle dripping dress to sex things up a bit.  As always, I end up with my favorite go-to sparkle designers - Elie Saab,Versace and Carlos Miele. The dress will be white and fitting and under the knee...but these are some of my inspirational finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment